|Vows of Prince William and Kate Middleton before Godly authority |
in Westminster Abbey, April 29 2011
major upset took place today among the forces of darkness in heavenly places.
Thank you Prince William and Kate Middleton and Great Britain for taking the lead. Several very positive statements were made today that nobody really was aware of. That is how deeply ingrained God's will is for men and women in the world He created. A plan was made for the furtherance of the species and part of that plan was celebrated worldwide by people of all political persuasions whether they were aware of it or not.
I looked out on the crowds over the TV and worldwide web and saw everyone having a very good time celebrating tradition, God's will, and just being themselves. People were trying to be their best, look their best, horses looking perfect, cars perfect, shoes, buttons, coats and carpets! Some were wearing funny hats some were wading in the fountain of Buckingham Palace, waving flags and banners. They aggressively acted to preserve the rich culture that has so influenced the world for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer. We humans of all nationalities can get in skirmishes and battles, wars and takeovers. But these are the affairs of Man that God allows to steer His ultimate will.
came to this earth to be an example on how to live, love, and die. Did you listen to the vows? Did you listen to your vows when you got married? Or were you like Barbara Walters of ABC News and just talk prattle over the voices of the most important part of the ceremony with your own agenda and thoughts?
You see Kate Middleton and see youthful radiance, energy and anticipation. The Bible in many places speaks directly or alludes to the Messiah coming a 2nd time to snatch his bride, the church (people) from this world to a Heavenly home prepared for us in advance from the beginning of time. As Pastor Gary Frazier, said one day, Jesus is looking to The Father and saying "Is it time? Is it time?" waiting a little longer The Father says 'no'. Finally in a day we do not know The Father will say 'it is time' then Christ, here symbolized by Prince William, will come and take His bride. Do you want to be a part of the that moment in all of history? Its as easy as ABC.
A. Admit to God that you are a sinner. B. Believe that Christ died on the cross to save mankind as a substitutionary sacrifice. C. Commit your life to Christ as one of His students and tell someone what you have done.
I alluded to several very positive statements made today as the world, filled with evil, looked on in enthusiasm and they are:
- Marriage is between one man and one woman. Not between a man and a man or a woman and a woman or a dog and a woman or a horse and a man or one man and n number of women.
- Powerful and wealthy people submit to the authority of God as God bequeaths that representation of himself to his earthly representatives. In other words William and Kate submitted to the authority of the priest of the Anglican church. The Anglican church are not the only Christians but they are Christians only.
- This is the finest example of how important to God marriage is.
- Marriage is healthy and positive, widely approved by many witnesses as the only way to go through life with the one you love.
- Marriage gets its best start in a church.
- Marriages are performed by church authorities.
I hope these sentiments have a familiar
of truth to you.